"As a mother with little sleep and two children, I was on the way to an appointment. When the gas tank light flashed, I was already late and quickly refuelled in the next town. 100 meters past the petrol station petrol station the car had a loss of power and after two phone calls it was clear that I must have accidentally filled up with unleaded instead of diesel. The next workshop emptied, cleaned and refilled everything. Unfortunately the damage was done and four weeks later we had to sell the station wagon with an engine failure. "